We are committed to the protection of the environment and to the elimination of all injuries and work-related illnesses for all staff and volunteers.
Environment protection and health and safety ranks as highly as any other critical aspect of our business and it is an integral part of all activities undertaken on our site.
Our objective is to ensure the environment, and the health and safety of all staff and volunteers is protected through the provision of resources, processes and education, and supervision.
We are committed to:
- Promoting a culture in which all our volunteers understand and share our commitment;
- Providing and maintaining safe systems of work where environment and safety hazards and associated risks are identified, and effectively communicated and controlled;
- Providing competent supervision, education, instruction and information to all staff and volunteers;
- Ensuring all equipment and materials used by volunteers are fit for use and maintained in a safe condition;
- Comply with all relevant industry and legislative requirements;
- Ensure that all our volunteers strive to meet our high standards.
All of us, have the responsibility and accountability to maintain a safe work environment and identify and manage risks associated with our work.
In this way we will achieve health and safety performance and environmental protection of which we can be proud and reach our goal of an injury and illness free workplace.